Longevity of Life
Nitric Oxide Plus – Embraces the new explosion of knowledge on longevity of life supported by the recent Nobel Prize in medicine.
Nobel Prize Winner, Elizabeth Blackburn, PhD., has just published in 2017 her book entitled “The Telomere Effect.” It has been known for years that your telomeres determine your health and longevity. In your DNA each cell has these telomeres; and, as you age, they get shorter and shorter. When they get too short, you enter the DISEASE SPAN OF YOUR LIFE. That time frame could be from age 50 to 80. If you have cardiovascular disease, you are in this DISEASE SPAN period. There are many reasons for this condition. Dr. Blackburn was awarded the Nobel Prize for medicine for her work on telomeres. What she and research partner Elissa Epel, PhD. discovered is that you can lengthen them through lifestyle. In so doing, you can go out of the DISEASE SPAN and back into the HEALTH SPAN of your life. The DISEASE SPAN is a weakness of your immune system which means you are now susceptible to sickness, disease, and early death. This telomere knowledge ends the health risk or the Roll-of-the-Dice we have all feared. What is most revealing about the DISEASE SPAN is the effect of lifestyle (stress, diet, exercise, BMI and sleep) on your telomeres. They improve cardiovascular and heart disease. Nitric Oxide Plus was designed to improve these 5 very important health conditions. We did not know how important they were until Dr. Blackburn’s research established it. When you have the energy and strength from better blood flow, you can accomplish more and do it easier. Nitric Oxide Plus restores your cardiovascular system and improves your health and quality of life. The latest science on telomers is that resveratrol is a treatment for telomers, and This is a very important part of Nitric Oxide Plus formula.
There are some things you should be aware of in taking Nitric Oxide Plus, an L-arginine/L-citrulline supplement.
- After 8 years of selling an L-arginine/L-citrulline supplement I can say with confidence what you should experience in the first 90 days.
- You will notice more energy because the vessels will expand for more blood flow.
- CoQ10 (Ubiquinal) will feed more energy into your muscles. Your ability to exercise will increase and your stamina will increase.
- You should sleep better; avoid taking Nitric Oxide plus after 8:00pm. About 10% of those taking it have their sleep disturbed,
- You will not feel your vessels cleaning out. This takes about 2 years to complete.
- If you have high blood pressure, do not expect it to work in the first 90 days. However, some people have a decrease in blood pressure in the first 90 days. Blood pressure is a function of many issues. They are lifestyle, too little exercise, too much simple carbohydrates in your daily diet, Metabolic Syndrome (lose some weight), too much plaque buildup, and too brittle of arteries. Arginine Cardio cannot compete with all these issues at once. Over time you can reverse out the cardiovascular problems but try to address some of these important lifestyle choices to help defeat cardiovascular disease. Blood pressure medications of any form are destructive to your body especially your heart and kidneys. Your goal should be to get off them completely, but you should consult your doctor before doing so.
- Cut back on your salt intake. Salt causes the vessels to contract, and it also thickens your blood. These two issues can cause blood pressure to rise. High salt intake affects kidneys and causes cardiovascular disease. It also affects the function of the endothelium which produces Nitric Oxide. Consider the DASH diet.
- Take the Nitric Oxide Plus 2 times per day 10 – 12 hours apart. Take it on an empty stomach 1/2 hour before food or 2 hours after food and drink it only with water – no smoothies or other food. It is best taken with 12 ounces of water for maximum effect and absorption. Some people like to take it with 2 to 4 ounces of water; and if you do, you will not get the best results. It will be less effective. If you cannot take it in this format, take it anyway, because it still works, but it might take longer.
- In taking a full scoop you could experience some loose bowels to start with. Some people are sensitive to L-arginine. Please start out with 1/2 scoop once a day in the morning on an empty stomach. Then if all is well, after a couple of days take the second 1/2 scoop 12 hours later. Just keep working up as you tolerate the increase. You want to arrive at 2 scoops per day 10 to 12 hours apart on an empty stomach. If you discover after 60 days that your cardiovascular issues are not being resolved, take 3 scoops per day 8 hours apart. You might be arginine resistant and not absorbing it well. You also might have a high ADMA molecule. This a genetic issue, and you live with it all your life if you have it. This could mean you are very prone to cardiovascular and heart disease. One million people die from it every year in the USA, but Nitric Oxide Plus can really affect this in a positive way.
- It is important to take Nitric Oxide Plus 2 times per day 12 hours apart. Doing that will saturate the body with L-arginine and help your body build on itself ending up with 400% or 4 times as much nitric oxide production than you would have with only 1 scoop per day. This is very important. This doubling happens over 60 days.
- Some people find that 3 scoops per day 8 hours apart is much more effective for them. That dosage is more than twice as effective as 2 times per day, especially if you are L-arginine resistant and have a high ADMA destructive molecule. The ADMA molecule is a genetic issue from your parents. Most people with cardiovascular disease have these conditions. ED and high blood pressure are both related to cardiovascular disease.
- The ADMA testing would be very beneficial for you to understand the status of your genetic disposition for cardiovascular and heart disease. The test will tell if you are getting enough arginine into your system. The ADMA molecule determines your disposition for cardiovascular disease. The only thing to offset a high ADMA molecule is L-arginine correctly blended with L-citrulline. The Framingham study over 20 years tested 3600 people to determine the risk factors for a heart attack or stroke in the next 10 years of their life. This study also helped determine longevity based on the ADMA molecule.
- The Nobel Prize for medicine was awarded in 1998 for research regarding L-arginine producing Nitric Oxide. Nitric Oxide reverses cardiovascular disease, both atherosclerosis and arteriosclerosis. What is so very interesting is that most doctors either don’t want to prescribe L-arginine or they are ignorant of the benefits. The science is complete that Nitric oxide is the elixir of life and a treatment for cardiovascular disease.
Many of you might be thinking, “How soon can I get off Nitric Oxide Plus?” Some even think that it should work like Drano!! Many thinks after 90 days they should see a major difference and that they should be able to get off it at that time. Dr. Siva Arunasalam, MD from the High Desert Heart Institute studied 30 patients (beyond medical treatment for cardiovascular disease) who were given an L-arginine supplement as treatment for cardiovascular disease. His statement to me regarding a customer who had been on L-arginine for one year and then had open heart surgery for four blocked arteries was, “It saved his life and will take about 2 to 5 years to complete the reversal of cardiovascular disease with L-arginine/L-citrulline supplement correctly formulated.” You and many others have cardiovascular disease because of your ADMA molecule and your inability to make enough Nitric Oxide to offset the ADMA issue. What you should be thinking about as a lifetime of use.
Taking Nitric Oxide Plus will help you to stay out of the disease phase of life, live healthier and live much longer if you continue Nitric Oxide Plus. It is a small price to pay for peace of mind concerning your future health.
This chart below demonstrates why taking arginine in the right dose 2 times per day is at least 4 times more effective in Nitric Oxide production than 1 dose even if it is the correct ratio of arginine/citrulline. If it is the wrong ratio the difference is at least 800% better.