Nitric Oxide - Aging and Your Health
SUBJECT: Nitric Oxide and Anti-Aging as provided by 3rd generation Nitric Oxide Plus product comprising latest scientific findings. Nitric Oxide Plus which is more than 400% more powerful in Nitric Oxide production than any arginine product on the market. This is science based and much more, read on!
It’s hard to argue with the old adage that aging is better than the alternative, but at the same time, aging is even better when we have our health. There are things we can do to improve the odds of that happening, and the sooner we start the better.
There isn’t a moment when we aren’t aging. The process begins at conception.
With that idea in mind, we should be laying a foundation for healthy aging as early as possible. Unfortunately, most of us wait until a health problem surfaces before we start thinking about exercise, diet, and other lifestyle choices that can help keep us healthy. At that point, we’re often forced to treat health problems rather than prevent them.
The Underlying Causes of Aging and Cardiovascular Disease
So, what exactly causes unwanted symptoms of aging as the years progress?
Currently, researchers believe the process can be traced to four tiny things that can have a huge impact on our bodies.
- Aging of our chromosomes: The ends of our chromosomes — twisted strands of our DNA — are protected by small sections called telomeres. Think of the telomeres as the plastic tips on our shoelaces that protect the laces from fraying. As time goes by, the sections shorten, leaving the chromosomes more vulnerable and putting us at greater risk of age-related diseases.
- Aging of our mitochondria: Known as the “powerhouse” of the cell, mitochondria provide the critical energy our cells need to do their jobs. We have over 100 trillion cells, and each cell can have up to 200 little energy motors called mitochondria. They more and more stop functioning properly with advancing age. Dysfunction of mitochondria can be linked to numerous health and age-related problems including, but not limited to, dementia, cardiovascular disease, stroke, autoimmune diseases, and even tumors.
- Inflammation: Not just many diseases, but virtually all chronic diseases are caused by inflammation. Arthritis, arthrosis, chronic bowel disease, chronic kidney disease, chronic heart diseases like atherosclerosis, heart failure, and high blood pressure, they all share one thing: Inflammation is a major cause of their progression over time. Therefore, it is fair to say that preventing inflammation is crucial for “healthy aging”.
- Aging of our blood vessels’ Nitric Oxide production: Nitric Oxide (NO) is a protective molecule that is being constantly produced in the arteries. NO keeps the arteries flexible, keeps their inner surface clean and smooth, and allows the arteries to adjust blood flow to the tissues’ needs. For example, during physical exercise blood flow to the muscles is increased by NO and reduced in the inner organs. Aging of the arteries’ NO production is accelerated by ADMA, a pro-atherogenic molecule that is also made in our body, and that causes plaque buildup in the arteries. This name ADMA comes from asymmetric dimethylarginine. Patrick Vallance and his London co-workers first noted the interference of asymmetric dimethylarginine (ADMA) with NO production in the arteries in the early 1990s. Today biochemical and clinical research continues into the role of ADMA which is one major cause of cardiovascular disease, diabetes mellitus, erectile dysfunction, and certain forms of kidney disease.
The conditions listed here are the results of ADMA inhibiting NO production:
- LDL oxidation and atherosclerosis (plaque buildup)
- Vasoconstriction and vasospasm
- Platelet aggregation and thrombosis
- Superoxide radical formation
- Smooth muscle cell proliferation
- Monocyte adhesion and inflammation
Nitric Oxide Plus (NO) to the Rescue
While it’s easy to feel we’re powerless to do anything about the inner workings of our bodies at such a miniscule level, there are things we can do to help protect healthy function. Most people know that nutrition, rest, and exercise all play roles in promoting health and reducing the risk of age-related illnesses. But few are aware that we have another resource to help us age gracefully: Nitric Oxide (NO).
Protecting and Reversing Cardiovascular Disease
Nitric Oxide is one of the most important molecules in the body and specifically so in the blood circulation. Nitric oxide (NO) was discovered in the 1980s, and the scientists who made this discovery were awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine and Physiology in 1998; because, by that time, it had become clear that NO is a unique protector of cardiovascular health. A multitude of cardiovascular diseases arises from lack of nitric oxide (NO). Hypertension, atherosclerosis with heart attack and stroke, and chronic heart failure are the most obvious ones.
However, other ailments may also result from it, like loss of memory, asthma, and organ dysfunction of the liver, kidneys, intestines, penis and more. ADMA blocks the formation of the protective molecule NO in the arteries – this block can be overcome by L-arginine. However, the formula of the L-arginine supplement is most important, because the ratio of L-arginine to L-citrulline is the secret to sustained production of nitric oxide. It took over 20 years of scientific research to accumulate this knowledge. You must have Nitric Oxide 24-7 to have it be effective, and a specific ratio of L-arginine to L-citrulline that is used for Nitric Oxide Plus is optimal in maintaining NO at healthy levels 24-7.
Nitric Oxide Plus not only comprises research into this optimal L-arginine-to-L-citrulline ratio, but this product has come up scientifically with a unique, new formulation representing the first “Third-Generation” L-arginine supplement.
We have continued our research efforts during many years and built a new formula that allows us to address all four reasons why there may be too little NO in the body. The unique combination of L-arginine plus L-citrulline and a proprietary blend of natural, herbal extracts with scientifically-proven efficacy is currently being brought to market.
This whole new Third Scientific Generation of L-arginine is going to revolutionize the market for cardiovascular and heart disease prevention and repair. No other product even comes close to doing what Nitric Oxide Plus can do.
Our new, scientifically-proven formula can:
- Enhance NO production by adding L-arginine plus L-citrulline in a proper, optimized ratio.
- Increase the power of the biological effects that second-generation L-arginine supplements have on Nitric Oxide (NO).
- Enhance the gene expression of the enzyme that makes NO (NO synthase).
- Reduce the inhibitory effects of oxygen radicals on NO.
With this broad spectrum of high-power biological activity, it is a unique L-arginine formula. It is the only product that has been scientifically proven to address all four causes for NO deficiency – and, at the same time it is more than twice as effective in Nitric Oxide production as any other product on the market. All other products on the market cannot address the last two issues (3) & (4), which is the reason they are less effective.
Your destructive ADMA molecule will be neutralized with Nitric Oxide Plus’s powerful Nitric Oxide production.
We have a blood test to evaluate the offset. Everybody’s ADMA is different; it is largely genetic – inherited from your parents, and also affected by an unhealthy lifestyle (high fat, high blood pressure, little exercise). Once you know the ADMA in your body, then and only then will you know if you need to offset the damage it causes in order to be disease free The test will tell you that because it tells you your ADMA blood level and your L-arginine blood level – at the same time. Your anti-aging and cardiovascular disease is a function of your Nitric Oxide level, and your Nitric Oxide level depends on your ADMA (must be low) and your L-arginine (must be high).
Arginine can only turn into Nitric Oxide in your blood because of the organ endothelium in your blood vessels. That discovery is why the Nobel Prize for medicine was awarded in 1998. There are products promoting Nitric Oxide production in the mouth, which is totally non scientific or not proven to be available in the blood.
Here is what Nitric Oxide Plus can do for you
Protecting Chromosomes: Remember those telomeres that help keep our chromosomes intact? It turns out there’s an enzyme – telomerase – that protects the telomeres and extends their lifespan. Even better news: Nitric Oxide (NO) is the signaling molecule that regulates telomerase activity. In other words, NO boosts your body’s natural mechanisms for keeping chromosome protection intact Nitric Oxide Plus helps in every way to protect and increase your telomeres. With good life style choices, along with resveratrol, L-arginine, L-citrulline and Co-Q10 you can stay ahead of the curve and slow down the aging process. All these ingredients and many more are in Nitric Oxide Plus.
Extending Battery Life: While dysfunctional mitochondria are linked to many age-related diseases, Nitric Oxide can stimulate the production of new healthy mitochondria. By promoting the development of new, properly functioning mitochondria with Nitric Oxide, we keep our cells running efficiently and effectively and, most importantly, allow them to replicate themselves in a healthy and vibrant manner.
Reinvigorating Stem Cells: Stem cells offer tremendous regenerative power — both in medicine and in the everyday renewing of our body’s tissue and organs. It’s no surprise to learn that Nitric Oxide plays a role in the signaling that tells our body both to create new stem cells (called “proliferation”) and to transform stem cells into whatever specialized cells our body’s need at the time (called “differentiation”).
A study, built on previous work in stem cell research, was recently published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS): It shows that Nitric Oxide (NO) signaling plays a very important role in the differentiation of mouse and human embryonic stem cells into other kinds of cells.
Reducing Inflammation and Slowing down Inflammatory Diseases: Oxygen radicals are massively being generated by activated inflammatory cells. They serve to kill bacteria and viruses when infection is present. However, even without infection, chronic inflammation goes along with chronic diseases like arthritis, arthrosis, chronic bowel disease, chronic kidney disease, chronic heart diseases like atherosclerosis, heart failure, and high blood pressure. Nitric Oxide Plus is the only L-arginine supplement that was designed specifically to increase Nitric Oxide for protecting the heart and blood vessels AND to reduce inflammatory oxygen radicals.
The Essence of the Issue
While none of us particularly look forward to aging, we do have an ally. Nitric Oxide can help us remain healthy enough to enjoy the later chapters of our life. By the time we get to 60 years of age and do nothing against aging, we are producing only a fraction of the Nitric Oxide that we were producing at 20 years of age. But with Nitric Oxide Plus we can increase Nitric Oxide production to more than 400% – that is proven by scientific data.
Want to make sure you maintain adequate Nitric Oxide levels? Give yourself a daily Nitric Oxide boost with Nitric Oxide Plus.
The science was predominantly provided by the research of Dr. Rainer Boger, MD, 28 years of arginine research. Some of the discussion has come from major universities’ research on telomeres and stem cells and researchers of Nitric Oxide.